Supplier to the hospitality and restauration sectors
A reference for hoteliers and restaurateurs
Partner and supplier to the hospitality industry for nearly 20 years, Traiteur de Paris has, along the years a brand of reference for Chefs and restauration professionals.
In line with the French culinary tradition, our Chefs select top quality raw materials in order to propose a range reflecting the French art de vivre.
Year after year, Traiteur de Paris has progressively defined its ranges in order to offer a large variety of frozen dishes adapted to the constraints of the hospitality and restauration industries, banqueting, seminar breaks as well as meal-trays.
Prepared by our Chef Yann Le Moal and his teams, all our recipes are produced in our La Guerche de Bretagne and Fécamp plants.
As supplier to the restauration sector, our teams focus on tastes, textures, the quality and origin of the raw materials. The Traiteur de Paris creations are highly praised for their flavours, refinement and perfect result once defrosted.
In order to better assist you, our Chefs film videos to show multiple ideas for the preparation and presentation for refined plating up.
A range adapted to the hospitality and restauration industries
- A savoury cocktail offer (canapés, delicacies, mini-verrines, small cakes, mini-quiches)
- Starters (pepper duo, smoked salmon and cream cheese with dill, fine tomato tart)
- Prepared vegetables (gratins, quenelles, vegetable tian, mousse or flan)
- Desserts and Cakes (chocolate fondant, cheesecake, Tatin tart, Tiramisu, Opera…)
- Petits fours and sweet delicacies
- Savoury and sweet culinary aids (pancakes, crumble, Financier bases, mini savoury bases or mini cakes ready to garnish)
Our creations are available from food or restauration wholesalers.
Do not hesitate to ask or contact us for further information.