Ideal for cocktail buffets or seminars, the Traditional Canapés tray features a colourful mix of nine recipes.
Made with carefully selected ingredients, and with a low-cream content, these new flavour combinations will be sure to please the palate:
• Onion cake, bitter orange chutney, smoked duck breast fillet
• Tomato financier cake, cream of goat’s cheese, marinated tomato, chives
• Rye bread, chicken rillettes with mustard, pepper tapenade, white bread
• Walnut biscuit, Roquefort-walnut cream, cube of Roquefort
• Soft crab Nordic bread, avocado mousse, lemon zest
• Blini, horseradish-lemon cream, marinated anchovy, pink peppercorns, dill
• Caramel biscuit, creamy foie gras, fig jelly
• Pepper cake, shellfish-flavoured cream, marinated crayfish
• Blini, lemon cream, smoked salmon, spice mix
The 54 canapés are arranged on a luxurious black tray, a chic detail to make your buffet a resounding success and facilitate service at the same time.
The Traditional Canapés recipes are guaranteed free from colourants, preservatives, or flavour enhancers.Send by emailContact usDownload presentationFind a distributor
Ensure that the plastic film is removed before leaving to defrost 3 h at 4°C.
Product code: 0156101
Tray of 54 items (0.540 kg)
Watch the how-to product video and try out some of the Traiteur de Paris chefs' presentation suggestions.
6 Onion cakes, smoked duck breast with bitter orange.
6 Tomato financier cakes, cream of goat’s cheese, marinated tomato and chives.
6 Rye breads, chicken rillettes with mustard, white bread, paprika.
6 Blinis, horseradish and lemon cream, marinated anchovy, pink peppercorn, dill.
6 Nordic rye breads, soft crab cake, avocado mousse, lemon zest.
6 Biscuits with nuts, cream of Roquefort, block of Roquefort.
6 Caramel biscuits, cream mix with foie gras, fig jelly.
6 Pepper cakes, shellfish-flavoured cream, marinated crayfish.
6 Blinis, lemon cream, smoked salmon, spice mix.*
* This information is provided for guidance purposes only. Only the list of ingredients on the label of the product is deemed authentic.
|Typical values (per 100g)|
|Caloric value (kcal)||274 kcal|
|Energy value (kJ)||1140 kJ|
|of which saturate fat||7.4 g|
|of which sugars||6.4 g|
|Case dimensions in mm (WxDxH)||390 x 296 x 50|
|Gross weight (kg)||0.800 kg|
|Net weight (kg)||0.540 kg|
Storage instructions before defrosting
Store at -18°C.
Storage instructions after defrosting
After defrosting, store 24 hours maximum between 0 and 4°C.
Never refreeze food after defrosting.