Rive Gauche Macarons
Enjoy our high-quality, artisanal selection of classic French patisserie icons: Rive Gauche Macarons. These flavours are the perfect addition to our Rive Droite Macarons. Whether you are a patisserie chef, caterer or provide room service, these macarons are a must-have! They are also perfect served as a treat alongside a tea or coffee.
A well thought-out frozen Food Service product, created just for you.
Rive Gauche Macarons
Our Rive Gauche Macarons are available in 6 original flavours:
- Chocolate macarons
- Mango and passion fruit macarons
- Praline macarons
- Strawberry flavour macarons
- Coffee macarons
- Coconut macarons
These sweet petits fours are made using reduced-sugar recipes so your customers can feel good about enjoying these new flavours. These macarons are prepared in our kitchens in Brittany, using artisanal expertise and in line with French traditions.
- A selection of 6 of the most popular flavours after the traditional classics, with a combination of fruity tastes and rich notes.
- More taste and less sugar – our macarons have distinctive flavours and reduced sugar.
- Made using traditional French recipes with Italian meringue, at least 16% ground almonds and biscuits with natural colourants
Rive Gauche Macarons – the taste of artisanal expertise
Our patisserie chefs create our Rive Gauche Macarons with carefully selected ingredients. As an example, our chocolate macarons are made using 58% Rainforest-certified cocoa and French eggs. These unique sweet mini patisseries have generous, creamy fillings and a high content of ground almonds (16%). Their ingredients are 100% natural and we use flash freezing to preserve all their delicious flavours.
Our Rive Gauche Macarons can be used in a variety of ways. Serve them at a cocktail buffet or as a teatime treat, or why not serve our Rive Gauche Macarons alongside your own creations? If you are a restaurant industry professional, offer your customers this delicious and balanced iconic French patisserie.